Biblical Mathematics, as framed and defined in the book (an e-version can be downloaded e-version), show the consistency of the Bible.
Listed here are articles based entirely on Biblical Mathematics, and discovered after the publication of the book on 13 April 2018.
As new results come to hand, these will be posted up.
- A Mathematical Argument that the Lord’s Prayer is the Fundamental Instrument of Unity of all Christians (posted 17 December 2020)
- A Scientific View of How the Alpha and the Omega – the Infinite – is also the Finite Jesus Christ through Mary, the Mother of this Corporeal God (posted 17 December 2020)
- How to Seek the Face of God Continually (posted 5 December 2020)
- Are the Angels Assigned to the Lord’s Prayer also the Angels for Protection? (posted 24 October 2020)
- The Lord’s Prayer and Conforming to the Image of the Son of God (posted 27 August 2020)
- The Lord’s Prayer and the Supremacy of the Son of God (posted 25 August 2020)
- Is the Lord’s Prayer Already In Its Pristine Form? (posted 13 June 2020)
- The glory that Jesus gave us so that we may be one (Posted 12 April 2020)
- How do we seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness? (Posted 1 February 2020)
- Take My Yoke Upon You (Posted 10 Jan 2020)
- The Prince of Peace of Isaiah 9.6 (Posted 10 Dec 2019)
- Did God harden Pharaoh’s heart? (Posted 10 Nov 2019)
- What did Jesus write on the ground? (Posted 10 Oct 2019)
- Did the disciples pray the Lord’s Prayer on Pentecost? (Posted 10 April 2019)
- And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. (Posted 2 Dec 2018)
- The secret of the narrow door. (Posted 12 Sept 2018)
Dr. Jito Vanualailai