Biblical Mathematics, as framed and defined in the book (an e-version can be downloaded e-version), show the consistency of the Bible. In particular, it shows the incredible result that the Lord’s Prayer is a succinct and precise summary of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, containing the essence of Jesus’ entire teaching and the message of the entire Bible.
Listed here are articles based entirely on Biblical Mathematics, and discovered after the publication of the book on 13 April 2018. These results (and those in the book) are based only on a couple of definitions which are frequently utilized. One of these is the following:
Definition (Method of Verse Identification) Let Q be a set of verses in the Bible. An identifier I of Q is the total of the sum of book numbers, the sum of chapter numbers and the sum of verse numbers of all the verses in the set Q.
For example, the identifier of the Lord’s Prayer in the Gospel of Luke is 168:
Similarly, the identifier of the Lord’s Prayer in the Gospel of Matthew is 285.
As explained in the book any outcome of Biblical Mathematics must fall within its framework, shown below, where Axiom 1:1 (Jesus Christ came in the flesh) is adopted from 1 John 4:1-3.
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
As new results come to hand, these will be posted up.
- Our Righteousness Is from Yahweh, the Lord our God (posted 24 April 2022)
- The Words of Our Mouth and the Meditation of Our Heart (posted 20 February 2022)
- A Means to Fix Our Eyes on Jesus, the Author and the Perfecter of our Faith (posted 1 January 2022)
- Waiting on the Lord (posted 22 October 2021)
- The Prayer for Unity Points to the Prayer Of Unity, the Lord’s Prayer, to Unite Future Believers (posted 24 July 2021)
- God is Our Refuge and Strength (posted 19 May 2021)
- How Can We Fear God? (posted 1 May 2021)
- The Meaning of 153 in the Gospel of John (posted 8 April 2021)
- “Our Daily Bread” is Also Our Bread of Life (the Word of God and the Body of Christ) (posted 14 March 2021)
- How to Seek Him and Find Him (posted 25 January 2021)
- A Mathematical Argument that the Lord’s Prayer is the Fundamental Instrument of Unity of all Christians (posted 17 December 2020)
- A Scientific View of How the Alpha and the Omega – the Infinite – is also the Finite Jesus Christ through Mary, the Mother of this Corporeal God (posted 17 December 2020)
- How to Seek the Face of God Continually (posted 5 December 2020)
- Are the Angels Assigned to the Lord’s Prayer also the Angels for Protection? (posted 24 October 2020)
- The Lord’s Prayer and Conforming to the Image of the Son of God (posted 27 August 2020)
- The Lord’s Prayer and the Supremacy of the Son of God (posted 25 August 2020)
- Is the Lord’s Prayer Already In Its Pristine Form? (posted 13 June 2020)
- The glory that Jesus gave us so that we may be one (Posted 12 April 2020)
- How do we seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness? (Posted 1 February 2020)
- Take My Yoke Upon You (Posted 10 Jan 2020)
- The Prince of Peace of Isaiah 9.6 (Posted 10 Dec 2019)
- Did God harden Pharaoh’s heart? (Posted 10 Nov 2019)
- What did Jesus write on the ground? (Posted 10 Oct 2019)
- Did the disciples pray the Lord’s Prayer on Pentecost? (Posted 10 April 2019)
- And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. (Posted 2 Dec 2018)
- The secret of the narrow door. (Posted 12 Sept 2018)
Dr. Jito Vanualailai