Biblical Mathematics, as framed and defined in the book (an e-version can be downloaded e-version), show the consistency of the Bible.
Listed here are articles based entirely on Biblical Mathematics, and discovered after the publication of the book on 13 April 2018.
As new results come to hand, these will be posted up.
- The glory that Jesus gave us so that we may be one (Posted 12 April 2020)
- How do we seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness? (Posted 1 February 2020)
- Take My Yoke Upon You (Posted 10 Jan 2020)
- The Prince of Peace of Isaiah 9.6 (Posted 10 Dec 2019)
- Did God harden Pharaoh’s heart? (Posted 10 Nov 2019)
- What did Jesus write on the ground? (Posted 10 Oct 2019)
- Did the disciples pray the Lord’s Prayer on Pentecost? (Posted 10 April 2019)
- And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. (Posted 2 Dec 2018)
- The secret of the narrow door. (Posted 12 Sept 2018)
Dr. Jito Vanualailai