Throughout the ages, numerous articles authored by theologians and biblical scholars have been published, and countless ordinary men and women of God have experienced the power of the Lord’s Prayer. Here, we re-produced pertinent quotes attributed to some of these individuals.
- Quoting G. H. Palmer, “The Lord’s Prayer”, 1932
- Quoting G. Heard, “The Creed of Christ: An Interpretation of the Lord’s Prayer”, 1940
- Quoting E. F. Scott, “The Lord’s Prayer: Its Character, Purpose, and Interpretation,” 1951
- Quoting H. Van Den Bussche, “Understanding the Lord’s Prayer”, 1963
- Quoting W. T. Wright, “The Lord & His Prayer”, 1996
- Quoting B. Pitre, “The Lord’s Prayer and the New Exodus”, 2006
- Quoting D. Timms, “Living the Lord’s Prayer”, 2008